To the US35 faggot who pulled a gun on me!

NinjaNick

Edited - To sum up what I said...I wish I could do very bad things to this man. Hope he dies.

I'm driving down 675 South from Beavercreek heading towards US35 and some douchebag in a 1990 something Dodge Neon pulls up beside me and pulls a gun out on me! I couldn't believe WTF happened. I should've called in his license probably. :mad:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was heading back from a buddies house and this woman cuts me off and I threw up my hand and honked at her. This guy speeds up on me and then passes me pointing a gun at me! He's so fucking dumb that he must've thought I was doing that to him! :nono: What an idiot! He was nowhere near me when that woman cut me off.

My heart was pounding afterwards. I don't know what his problem was because I didn't even honk at him. Even so, none of this should've happened. I want him dead! I'll never know, but I hope he is soon. :mad:

The babe in the car that cut you off could have been his girlfriend. You never know what mental problems people have. Definitely should've got his plate. Any chance at all of being on that road again? People do the same things and go the same places everyday. Remember the car and driver (I know you will) and look for him everytime.

Green POS Neon. I'm on those roads EVERYDAY.

She had no connection with him. She looked professional, while he was laying down in his seat and leaning to the side like a punk. They weren't close to eachother at all and went different ways.He's just an idiot that thinks I threw my hand up at him. He is making up for his tiny frame with a gun over something stupid that never really happened because I wasn't even paying attention to him.

This is whn you reach behind you pull your side arm out from your waist and aim and fire. That's a clear threat on your life. I would have at least put a few into his tires to make sure he got the picture. Fuck that if he wants to be hard ass he can do it with 460 grains of extra lead in his chest pull a gun on me I'm going to shoot you.

So, is the new Nick back to the old Nick? Getting the rage back on. I really don't know how else you could've handled the situation. Got his plate for sure, but I wouldn't really want to gunfight at 60mph. But if it helps you to vent on the 'net, I guess that's what we're here for.

I'd put money down that his 'piece' was an airsoft.

This is whn you reach behind you pull your side arm out from your waist and aim and fire. That's a clear threat on your life. I would have at least put a few into his tires to make sure he got the picture. Fuck that if he wants to be hard ass he can do it with 460 grains of extra lead in his chest pull a gun on me I'm going to shoot you.

damn straight.

So, is the new Nick back to the old Nick? Getting the rage back on. I really don't know how else you could've handled the situation. Got his plate for sure, but I wouldn't really want to gunfight at 60mph. But if it helps you to vent on the 'net, I guess that's what we're here for.

I'd put money down that his 'piece' was an airsoft.

I agree it was probably not a real gun.... but I wouldn't want to risk it...

fyi even if it wasn't a real gun this kid would get FUCKED in court.... and then fucked in prison.

EVERY law they'd hit him on, including reckless op, aggravated menacing would get intensified by using a firearm to commission a felony.

Dude were you in a car or a motorcycle ? I know this might sound stupid, but if I was in a car , I'd let him almost pass me , and hit his back side and keep pushing him till I get him dead, passed out or untill something stops him, or I throw him of the edge of that rode, then Call the cops and tell them the fucker pointed a gun at me....

These stuff make me feriouse ...

Glad you are fine dude

I know that you can carry a firearm at your side with no permit or anything as long as you're showing it. Now, you may not be able to walk into a store that way, but you can ride with it as long as it's showing (right?). So I guess it's not just there for decoration and if someone pulls a weapon on you, you're within your rights to protect yourself. What if he never fired his weapon? I mean, the object is to A) serve justice and B) walk

I know that you can carry a firearm at your side with no permit or anything as long as you're showing it. Now, you may not be able to walk into a store that way, but you can ride with it as long as it's showing (right?). So I guess it's not just there for decoration and if someone pulls a weapon on you, you're within your rights to protect yourself. What if he never fired his weapon? I mean, the object is to A) serve justice and B) walk

Simply producing and pointing a weapon is an act of aggression.

Short answer - No, not right.

Short answer - No, not right.

Ohio is an open carry state, but some local law enforcement get upset if you just have it chillin on your side in public and might try and write you up for enducing panic or some other things. But I will say there was a guy in cleveland recently that was in a Taco Bell and was open carrying, the police tried to bring charges against him but were unable to do so because of the open carry law. As far as using your gun, certain criteria have to be met. 1. You have to be unable to evade the danger

2. You have to face the threat of serious injury or bodily harm

3. You cannot be the one to initiate the conflict, i.e. you can't punch a guy, he pulls out a knife and then you pull out your gun.

Also you gotta think about your backstop, if you start shooting even if you're in the right... what happens if you miss and hit another motorist? You're then liable for manslaughter if they were to die.

And, I believe shooting from a motor vehicle is also against the law

probably, it seems like an unsafe thing for bystanders haha but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere in last years updates of the CCW laws that if someone tries to break into your vehicle while you're in it, that it can qualify under the castle doctrine? So I know you can't shoot someone in ohio to protect personal property, but nice to know if someone wants to car jack you, you're well within your right to shoot them haha