To the US35 faggot who pulled a gun on me!

NinjaNick

This is exactlly why I carry when I ride. Theres to many dumbasses out there that get pissed off over dumb shit and think there bad ass with a gun. I think 11 combat kills proves that I know what im doing with a gun I dont need to wave one at innocent people for stupid crap. I would have slammed on my brakes and put a few threw his rear window

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was holding it sideways too. He probably wouldn't have came close to me with a shot.

So Nick, guess what. The 12-year-old daughter of a good friend of mine comes running into my yard yesterday like her ass was on fire. She was walking from her grandma's house, a block away. She was absolutely terrified. Apparently, some asshat in a green neon was following her, trying to 'holla' at her!! So she ran to my house for asylum!! She said he was short or scrunched way down in the seat and looked mixed!! Coincidence...?

(The issue of her walking around by herself has been addressed.. but STILL. I want this guy's head on a sharpened stick, and I mean RAHT NAH)

So Nick, guess what. The 12-year-old daughter of a good friend of mine comes running into my yard yesterday like her ass was on fire. She was walking from her grandma's house, a block away. She was absolutely terrified. Apparently, some asshat in a green neon was following her, trying to 'holla' at her!! So she ran to my house for asylum!! She said he was short or scrunched way down in the seat and looked mixed!! Coincidence...?

(The issue of her walking around by herself has been addressed.. but STILL. I want this guy's head on a sharpened stick, and I mean RAHT NAH)

Is she hot?

Lets set up road blocks disguised as construction workers and screen all green neons that go threw and when we get his well drag him out and take him to the woods. Then burn the car because theres nothing I hate more than shitty neons trying to be cool. No matter how you dress them up or how many wings you put on them its still a FREAKIN NEON!!!

Lets set up road blocks disguised as construction workers and screen all green neons that go threw and when we get his well drag him out and take him to the woods. Then burn the car because theres nothing I hate more than shitty neons trying to be cool. No matter how you dress them up or how many wings you put on them its still a FREAKIN NEON!!!

Not a bad idea... you could always pull the 'invisible rope trick'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwA5tneNcF4