Clean Curves

hue jass

I went riding on Saturday and my turns sucked. Sunday I went out and all was back to normal.

Tip - If you're around the North side or Airport area, and you want to run some curves in peace, there's a road out at the Airport called Bridgeway. Net Jets is on this road. After-hours and all day on Sunday, you can play on this road. Clean, grippy, curvy with no tar snakes and real smooth. You'll see what I mean. Cheers!

Here's a link to the map CLICKY

yea I suppose dodging pot holes at speed on watkins rd can be considered challenging:lol:

It's getting really interesting now with all the construction they're doing. All sorts of construction equipment fly into the road and the barrels are just thrown on the road randomly. It's like a drunk driving course.

I went riding on Saturday and my turns sucked. Sunday I went out and all was back to normal.

Tip - If you're around the North side or Airport area, and you want to run some curves in peace, there's a road out at the Airport called Bridgeway. Net Jets is on this road. After-hours and all day on Sunday, you can play on this road. Clean, grippy, curvy with no tar snakes and real smooth. You'll see what I mean. Cheers!

Here's a link to the map CLICKY

Hate tar snakes, especially in the rain. :nono:

Hate tar snakes, especially in the rain. :nono:

Rain's generally a drag. I hate snakes in the hot sun. Went down to Hocking Hills a few weeks ago and the place was full of 'em! Not terrible if you're used to them but the pucker factor does go up.

wow, I see all this talk about coshocton on here, but never bothered to look and see where it was. doesn't look like it would be too far of a ride from the akron area. closer than the wv/oh border area. sweet!