Swine Flu

siggywiggy

this girl i am starting to see is a lab tech in mansfield and she just tested a guy and he has swine flue. He just got back from a cruise. His wife has it as well, now i guess they have to test everyone on the ship. This happened 20min ago. kinda crazy!

LOL, i feel the same way, but its weird when a girl you know tested the fool. Im finding excuses to use not see her LOL

Over and above the reason that she "exposed herself to swine flu"?

1) You're busy with another girl

2) You're tired and have to clean up your place after your 12 hour fap session to girls other than her

3) You're just sick of her face

.. how many more do you need?

Edited by JRMMiii

lol thats funny, i think you're okay even if you get the swine flu, the media kind of "over played" its seriousness. I think its missing some proteins involved its replication mechanisms so it's not as deadly as some previous strains of the flu. And most people that die from it are already immunocompromised. Here's the study I believe?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2140629

My wife just told me last week, and my doctor confirmed on Monday, that we've recently had several verified cases of it up here in Hancock county. Doc said both patients have since recovered