Frame straightening Yes or No

Xfader

that was the nicer todd, he's just too new to know any better.

A for effort lol

Thank you, sir!

:-) It's all sunny days and farts anyway.

In the future, don't be so quick to get your panties in a knot. It'll be easier for you around here that way.

• 3 weeks later...
Uhm, I wouldn't bank on that, for MOST items you need to have an associated accident for insurance coverage (exception is glass claims)... additionally, if there is no repair or the repair is less than your deductible you'll be responsible for the amount.

MPH is up by me! Let me know when you're going if you want to take it for a shakedown ride after.

I've heard good things about these guys (FYI they are RIGHT across the street from State 8, definitely worth stopping next door to take a look at what they got for sale).... they wanted a bit too much for dyno, reject, and kit but you pay for what you get :)

Anyway, let me know if you want to go for a small ride up here after you get it fixed

Hey Likwid, I am sorry for the delay in my response, but I have been trying to get my plastics and exhaust repairs done so I can get back on the road.

As for the straightening... I am still trying to find the time to make an appointment, it has been a very long summer already.

When I get things squared away, I will give you a call for the shake down ride. Thanks for your help.

So far, the responses that I have received are telling me that it is worth trying to see if the straightening will work. If and when it does, I will be happy.

This has been a nice little summer project that I hope to soon have done.

Talk to you soon,

Xfader