Is anything going on this holiday weekend??

330racing

NO you both need to come south and hang with the cool kids.... 0002022F.gif

qft

I am goin down Friday night and already reserved a hotel room with 2 beds still lookin for someone to split the room and take the other bed, it would only cost $27 so if you want to go down you have a cheap place to stay friday night. Plus I am meeting up with some other OR people at bike night Friday night.

qft

I am goin down Friday night and already reserved a hotel room with 2 beds still lookin for someone to split the room and take the other bed, it would only cost $27 so if you want to go down you have a cheap place to stay friday night. Plus I am meeting up with some other OR people at bike night Friday night.

Cool. See you there.

qft

As much as I'd love to share a hotel room with you and your "oops they messed up the reservation and only put 1 bed.... oopsie" I have to pass on the trip to CBus this weekend :(

As much as I'd love to share a hotel room with you and your "oops they messed up the reservation and only put 1 bed.... oopsie" I have to pass on the trip to CBus this weekend :(

Damn I was hoping to trick some poor sap into it

Damn I was hoping to trick some poor sap into it

Hey VR, serious question for you....

If you went camping with a friend, and you woke up in the morning there was Vaseline near you, your pants were pulled down and your ass hurt.... would you tell anyone?

Most people do after doing THAT with me.... now no man will ever marry you since you're unclean.... sorry

Damn you ya dirty bastard :nono:

You are lucky you own a Vulcan or else i would have to use my fat fu on you and you would be 120 pounds over weight before you knew it and death would soon follow. I had someone use it on me and am now over weight I have been waiting for death for 22 years now it will be here soon.

Damn you ya dirty bastard :nono:

You are lucky you own a Vulcan or else i would have to use my fat fu on you and you would be 120 pounds over weight before you knew it and death would soon follow. I had someone use it on me and am now over weight I have been waiting for death for 22 years now it will be here soon.

I was attacked by a fat ray

fat_stickman_by_oscar12.jpg

cost of the room is now $20 if you want it let me know. 216-215-1358