2006-2008 gsxr 600/750 speedo with 749 miles

D-Ramey

this speedo come off a friends 07 wrecked bike with 749 miles im looking for cash or trades air shifter full exhaust for 02 plus 1000 or anything let me know what u have ill get pixs up of the miles thanks

422901_1-4.jpg

• 5 years later...

It would be a miracle if this dude is still around...and he wants a full exhaust plus a grand? The only reason someone would give that for this speedo is to put it on their bike that has 30k+ miles and fuck the buyer out of a lot of money.

• Upvote 1

Ah, so just more poor comprehension rather than an actual high price... Just checking. This guy does come around now and then... Might have better luck PMing him. He never posted a price, not even 1k.

No no I understand that he isn't asking for one thousand dollars, my post was just me laughing because that would be hilarious. I found him on FB will give him a message if it comes down to it but 700 miles is a bit low going to search for something closer to mine. 

• 5 months later...