Luker finally checks in.

ShawnR

I have been lurking here for the past year so I am going to finally speak up and introduce myself.

I started out last summer by buying schmuckingham's yellow FZR1000 to get back into riding. I rode it for a couple of months but could never get comfortable with the riding position.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1175&stc=1&d=1246545287

I traded it off for an 03 Suzuki Intruder 800 with low miles and NO BALLS. I have ridden it for the last year, but I am just too big for it. It would be a great bike for a girl or smaller guy. I have it up for sale on craigslist.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1172&stc=1&d=1246544864

Just bought a 90 ZX10 to try out.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1173&stc=1&d=1246544899

I haven't had a chance to really ride it yet other than the test ride before I bought it. I have learned that it was modified (Jack's Cycle Shack) by the previous owner (Todd Montei) for racing. It has:

Kerker exhaust, 12:1 pistons, 41mm Keihin carbs, entended swingarm, timing advancer, other stuff yet to be found.

Unfortunately, I don't really want any of that crap. I just wanted a nice clean ZX10. I'll ride it for a while, but it will probably be up for sale in the near future so I can get something a little closer to stock.

Home is up in Morrow county (16 miles south of Mid-Ohio raceway). I work here in Cols. at Columbus State.

Edited by ShawnR

I see that other people are including ALL of their bikes, so I will do that as well.

2001 Yamaha PW80 (2 of them)

1999 Honda Foreman ES

1985 Yamaha IT200

1976 Kawasaki KE100

Not a bike, but a toy: 1990 Four Winns Horizon 200