Video of Car Accident on I-270

buildit

I was on my way home from Powell tonight and just happened to have the Helmet Cam running. I-270 Near Cemetary rd. Guy really rolled the car good! I didn't see where anyone else was involved. You can see him leaning on the hood of the SHP cruiser towards the end. Amazing he wasn't hurt worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5FrFWAdoB0

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE THIS WEEKEND!;)

I was behind you in the traffic, I think. Heading back from Hooters I saw a bike go by me in the center lane that from the vid could have been yours with the windshield and all.

Nice vid with the helmet cam. Pretty good resolution for night. I'll have to add a cam to my wish list.

Traffic was a mess.

Edited by Strictly Street
sp

Stupid Drunks!.

thats why took the cage to Red white and boom last night. Plus I had 2 kids with me .

That's why I stayed the fuck home last night... both to avoid meeting AND being one... (mostly meeting since I can avoid the latter fairly easily...)

I was behind you in the traffic, I think. Heading back from Hooters I saw a bike go by me in the center lane that from the vid could have been yours with the windshield and all.

Nice vid with the helmet cam. Pretty good resolution for night. I'll have to add a cam to my wish list.

Traffic was a mess.

Black jacket, black helmet, black bike? That was me dressed for safety. :rolleyes:

:lol:

On the plus side the V-strom has one of the brightest stock headlight setups around. So if you didn't see me from behind you surely will see me coming!:p