??????how to check to see who gives u rep points???????

D-Ramey

Why turn it on. You all want to fight everyone who left you negative rep?

Shit, I have left negative rep before on you Natedogg, Jagr, and a few more. No I didn't sign it because I really don't care if you know who said it or not. Why does it matter? You want to fight over it next time we see eachother or something? Don't be stupid. If you say something and it irritates someone or they strongly disagree with you then so be it. I've gotten anonymous rep positive and negative, but It doesn't bother me. Not knowing keeps the peace too. I don't want to know who gave me negative rep because I wouldn't be able to resist arguing with them. It's best that I don't know.

Oh and FTR you all have gotten way more positive from me, but yes I've slammed you with negative before. Hell I've gotten some close buddies on here before with negative. Yes, I'd tell them what they're saying is stupid in person too. I just find it funny when there is a FEW that just HAVE to know like they're going to do something about it. No your not, so just deal with it and move on. Gawd damn I'm sick of rep bitching.:puke::nono:

Edited by NinjaNick

THAT WAS YOU?! i thought we were buddies :(

its on now mr. nick.

You are a buddy. ;) Hey, if I give negative rep, it doesn't mean I don't like that person. They either were getting on my nerves that day or I honestly didn't agree with their post. It's showing that someone doesn't like what you said and that's normal. Everyone doesn't ALWAYS get along everytime they talk or near eachother, friends or not, that would just be strange. Plus lots of us use it for humor too and to stir some shit up online...:lol:

I know of some moderators and other people on here that have told me that they love busting site newbies with negative rep. It's mostly done in fun and to enjoy watching someone get pissed off for no reason.

THAT's the Nick we all know and love :D

Huh? I was hypothetically saying. You understood wrong, not me. I'm not the one that cares. I'm not fighting anyone over negative rep. That statement you quoted was pretty much asking if that's what THEY'RE going to do if they knew who it was from. That wasn't referring to me goober! :nono::lol: They want to know so bad and that is the only reasoning I can think of why they want to know so bad. Like they're going to do something when they find out who it is..haha. Seriously, who cares.

Don't be so fast to jump to conclusions Todd, cuz you understood wrong this time. :p

See, now i'll give you negative rep but I won't sign it because I believe you made your post trying to start drama. :lol:

P.S, slowly read what I posted above and you'll understand what I was trying to convey sport. :)

Edited by NinjaNick

Reminds me of Highschool shit. Who said what about me? Oh, I'll scratch their eyes out. :rolleyes:

It's simple, if you agree with someones comments +1 them. If not dunk their head in the toilet and give them a swirly!:lol:

Huh? I was hypothetically saying. You understood wrong, not me. I'm not the one that cares. I'm not fighting anyone over negative rep. That statement you quoted was pretty much asking if that's what THEY'RE going to do if they knew who it was from. That wasn't referring to me goober! :nono::lol: They want to know so bad and that is the only reasoning I can think of why they want to know so bad. Like they're going to do something when they find out who it is..haha. Seriously, who cares.

Don't be so fast to jump to conclusions Todd, cuz you understood wrong this time. :p

See, now i'll give you negative rep but I won't sign it because I believe you made your post trying to start drama. :lol:

P.S, slowly read what I posted above and you'll understand what I was trying to convey sport. :)

Chill dude...I was just bustin balls.

We're cool these days....:D

...I know there's a rep system here. I see the green dots and I know that's what they are for but.. I never think about them. Never hardly even look at them. I don't come on here with any thought or care about my reputation and I'd be surprised if I had one good or bad anyway. I think I'm more of a floater since I don't ride with many of you all the time, let alone once in a while.

Thanks, now I feel bad for the rep. I'm going to replace it with positive now. Atleast I can say I wasn't too upset, I was just trying to let you know that's not how I meant my comment to be taken. :D

I knew what you meant when you said it the first time.

Didn't you see the smiley?