Front Stand

Tpoppa

i do but it's on the aprilia right at the moment. if i can get work finished on the aprilia soon, you are free to use it

so if you can't locate one in the next few days and i'm finished by then, you're welcome to it

I have one you can use but I only have two pins for it. I have one for a 03/04 ZX6R and one for a 05/06 CBR600RR. These pins might cross over to fit what you are using them for, just check pit bulls website. I know the ZX6R pin fits a ZX12R so if you are working on your Honda my other pin might work.

U.P.

It's for the Buell. The Buell uses the same pin as the ZX6R, per the Pit Bull site.

I'll prolly need to have it on a stand for a couple weeks...so I wouldn't want to inconvenience you if you'll need it soon. Long story...but the previous owner cross threaded a spark plug :(

I won't need it for a while since I just replaced the tires last weekend. I have another front stand if I need one anyway. I'll check where it is when I get a chance, it's at home or in Grafton. When do you want it?

Sometime this week, I need to find a day to head that way after work.

Wow.. that sucks' date=' Tony. If you need help let me know.[/quote']

I am pretty disgusted by the whole situation. It was cross threaded and over the miles it worked loose and stripped the threads.

Paul, if you have time that would be cool. I've never had to get inside the engine before. I have the service manual and it doesn't look too complicated. I guess that is one of the pros of the less complicated air-cooled motor.

Once I get the head off, I'll decide if I'm going to replace the head or repair it with a Timesert. I've heard that the Timesert is better than new.

U.P.

It doesn't look like I'm gonna need the front stand.

I have it disassembled and have the motor rotated down for service. It wasn't that complicated of a job. I took it slow to make sure it was done correctly. So far so good...