FS: 2007 zx-10r

Bananas

For sale is a Blue 2007 zx-10r with low miles. I put on a set of M4 pipes, smoked windscreen, Geared it with one down two up ( have stock gears as well ) and re worked the dampiner so it works like a real Ohlins one. I'm asking 7500 for this bike. Its worth every penny. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the bike. TITLE IN HAND

Posting pic finally.

076.jpg

077.jpg

078.jpg

079.jpg

080.jpg

081.jpg

082.jpg

083.jpg

086.jpg

087.jpg

Edited by Bananas

why would u write "Low Miles" Why dont u just put the current number, and then if u keep riding it, thats fine....Low to me is like 3000 or below...low to some is like 10000 or less.....just a word of advice!

Probably because he doesnt know off the top of his head and will post later with the pics

Probably because he doesnt know off the top of his head and will post later with the pics

I was just saying....He could have wrote. "Low miles...will post the number when I post pics"...Sorry I couldn't read his mind.......

Glad your all having fun at my expence... If your interested then say your interested... No need to take any shit from people I know, understand dick fucks. (Like you dont know what it looks like Zorro) Dubguy85 the miles on the bike are around 679. I really never ride this bike because I never felt right on it. I didnt get a chance to post any pics tonight because I got some company from out of town. I will get to them tomorrow. I should be riding it to the Lube tomorrow night.

LETS STAY FOCUSED ON WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR......For sale is a Blue 2007 zx-10r with low miles. I put on a set of M4 pipes, smoked windscreen, Geared it with one down two up ( have stock gears as well ) and re worked the dampiner so it works like a real Ohlins one. I'm asking 7500 for this bike. Its worth every penny. I will be posting pictures later today. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the bike.

But the black and gold is cool too.

Yeah it is, but black was the 2004 stock color, so it looks as if he just added gold wheels. The Urban version was "holy wow, that's not stock....nice".

Back to the 10r sale. Nice bike.

How much for the red one in the picture? I hope he'll let it go cheap so I can paint over that awful paintjob. :D

(bump)

OUCH!!!!!

That hurt.....

Back to the sale

Edited by BornSinner