Zorro is a homo...

Moto-Brian

Good to see ya at Infiniti of Columbus. Picking up your car I assume or did you go Metro Sexual on us and get one of those grocery getters?:D

Mine was the sick one on the trailer out front... Oil Consumption Service Bulletin. Making some noise and such...

Good to see ya at Infiniti of Columbus. Picking up your car I assume or did you go Metro Sexual on us and get one of those grocery getters?:D

Mine was the sick one on the trailer out front... Oil Consumption Service Bulletin. Making some noise and such...

LOL, nice subject. I went in for a $45 oil change at 28k miles. They said I might as well get my 30k maintenance completed....at $700+. Then they called me and said that they need to tell me, for legal purposes, that I should replace my tires too at $1200.

So much for that $45 oil change. I should've kept my Honda Accord.

I looked for you after they bent me over the cashier's counter...but you were no were in sight. I'm guessing they were getting you all lubed up since you brought your car in on a flat bed. I feel fortunate!

That's why I bought a JEEP and got free oil changes for the entire time I own it. :D

I don't mind paying for the oil change...even at $45. it's the schedule maint that sucks. I prolly didnt NEED to do it...but...

$1200 tires?

I honestly think (regardless of brand or size) that whenever the stealership tells you that you need tires, they start @ $1100 and gradually work their way up. I was just quoted $1500 for tires. I ever-so politely told them to fcuk off. I assume that Zorro did the same.

I honestly think (regardless of brand or size) that whenever the stealership tells you that you need tires, they start @ $1100 and gradually work their way up. I was just quoted $1500 for tires. I ever-so politely told them to fcuk off. I assume that Zorro did the same.
God I hope so. Even $200 per tire on anything but a sports car is excessive.

yeah...i didnt buy the tires. after i declined he said i could make it til fall with the ones i got.

as for price...i plan on shopping around some. I dont know if my car is a pure sports car...but it has wider tires on the back....skinnier on the front...18inch wheels, RWD, 300hp, and 'summer' tires. I believe they're michelin tires...not sure size/model.