Progress

DGTL GRL

I did my first SHORT ride on 33 East toward Dublin last night about 8:00pm.

Just from Rt 42 down to Avery Murfield and back.. but HEY it's a start. Oh, and it was windy as h-e-double hockey sticks!

The other day we went for a 3 hour tour of covered bridges in Union County.

I'm getting my time in.

Honestly--- my only big issues right now are trying not to stall her when I'm starting out from a stop. Almost got that down.. AND trying to park my bike closer at bike night events. I've not perfected the slow and tight maneuvers just yet.

Bike nights attended: All Marysville.. but 2 now. :p

Edited by DGTL GRL

Yeahhhh.. thanks for the support. I guess I thought maybe people have to start somewhere and the fact that this is called Ohio Riders may be a supportive group for those interested in riding or just starting off. Wonder why I got that impression.

Maybe I should babble on about politics, Michael Jackson, or squids? Makes much more sense.

;)

No worries, it seems a lot of the newbs use OR as twitter. :)

I think it's okay, it's kinda hard to contain the excitement of doing things for the first time, and you just want to share.

Share all you want, Maybe keep it all in one thread and then no one can say anything.

Glad you're getting more comfortable on the bike!