STT - Putnam - July 25th

jarvismb

I was in the Bluegrass Novice group with STT until it was canceled a bit ago, and I'm still looking to pop a quick track cherry this month. I'm looking to get into the Novice group at Putnam on the 25th this month, but I would like to go with at least a few peeps I know since it's my first time, and I have the ever so slight issue of no trailer. If anyone is interested, and maybe has a trailer slot I can beg/borrow/steal a spot on, chime in, let's make an OR thing of it....

• 2 weeks later...

ok, i still haven't signed up for this since I don't think I can get a ride over there, so I'll ask once more before I call it a wash....

Anyone have a trailer spot I can get in on for this event?

ok, i still haven't signed up for this since I don't think I can get a ride over there, so I'll ask once more before I call it a wash....

Anyone have a trailer spot I can get in on for this event?

Do you know how to drive a standard? I have a single bike trailer that I pull behind my honda accord.. we are camping and u could camp with us as well?

give me a call today and we'll fig something out.

614 361 1357

Do you know how to drive a standard? I have a single bike trailer that I pull behind my honda accord.. we are camping and u could camp with us as well?

give me a call today and we'll fig something out.

614 361 1357

I've never driven anything but a manual, so that's no issue. If I'm free at a decent time tonight I'll give you a call. Thanks for the reply.

Jason,

You might wanna touch base with Ousley about that 1pm... He thinks he has to work and isn't picking my truck up until the PM.... It ll have to be in the AM before noon or the PM after 2. I ll be at lunch in between there. Get at me if you want to pick it up if you are off that day, or if he wants to get it thursday thats fine too. Honestly, I might just ride my bike friday if its nice, and leave my truck at my house, so I can give you the key code to get it.

ok well i think we will be leaving actually around 3-5 so when you leaving rusty?

3 am.i got some slipper clutch problem so i need look at that.

it will be two of us ,so i see you up there.the intermedia level is full ,so i join you in novice.