hrmmm

Speed

Story

Story

Columbus -- A new law means fines for Ohio drivers who don't move over or slow down when passing a tow truck along the side of the road.

One of several traffic laws that went into effect July 1, the new rule is meant to protect tow truck operators from passing motorists. First-time violators who don't reduce speed or change lanes when they see a tow truck could be fined $300 and have to pay court costs. A second violation within a year brings a $500 fine.

Another new law requires Ohio motorists to turn headlights on when they use windshield wipers in the rain.

There's also a new law establishing transition zones when posted speed limits drop by 20 mph or more, to guard against speed traps.

And, the speed limit for trucks has increased from 55 mph to 65 mph on many Ohio interstate highways.

Weak :mad:

Weak??? I think they were all needed. I have several friends who drive wreckers, and almost all of them have been almost hit at one time or another. The headlights on when it's raining is something you should've been doing anyways. The truck speed limit has been a long time coming. Ohio is one of the last states to do this. The transition zones are to protect you from getting tickets in shady jurisdictions (think New Rome). I guess I'm not sure what you're angry about.

It's weak because Carrie posted this info a week ago ;)

delete the thread jeez :p

No, I will not delete this thread. You will sit there reading everyone's witty replies while remembering why you shouldn't repost.

:lol: