Proof that telekinesis is a nonsense theory

copper1k

Today is the day that the possiblity of such a psychokinetic energy is proven to be nothing more than the imagined sense of something that does not exist. The theory that the mind can move objects, alter the path of an object in motion or impart a force to influence to outcome of an event is nothing more than a fantasy conjured up by those that wish such a power existed. Realizing the potential of such a force can provide endless scenarios of a better world for man.

However, this day brings news that such a power will never be used to solve the world's problems or bring an end to the ever destructing path that man has chosen.

For if such a power existed it would have presented itself today on my way through campus. Riding down 12th ave I noticed a college honey sunning herself with her top sitting next to her instead of on her body. She was lying prone, backside up and looking up in my direction. It was at this point I focused all my mental energy in her direction to impart a change in her body position and "incidentally" reveal herself.

No dice.

She did serve as a fantastic distraction for me as I navigate through students, delivery trucks and cars backing out of their parking spaces.

I made it to work fine but possesed by the distraction that nearly qualified a nonsense theory.

Life has been very good to me, but is it too much to ask for just a bit more every once and awile........:D