Sweet Name

dmagicglock

saw this news story and literally LOL'd at the guys name... only in Dayton

http://www.whiotv.com/news/19996695/detail.html

D'Alcapone Alpaccino Morris Wanted By Police

Jill Del Greco, Reporter

Posted: 6:52 pm EDT July 8, 2009

Updated: 8:39 pm EDT July 8, 2009

DAYTON, Ohio -- A Dayton man named after a notorious mobster is wanted on a charge of murder in the city of Dayton.

Montgomery County prosecutors have charged D'Alcapone Alpaccino Morris, 21, with murder, felonious assault, aggravated burglary, aggravated robbery and kidnapping.

According to Sgt. Gary White, officers believe Morris shot and killed Richard Pogue Jr. during a home invasion in early June.

Another man, Michael Guy, is also charged in connection with the murder. Officers found him already in jail on unrelated charges.

White said Morris should be considered armed and dangerous. He said they have connected him with two Dayton gangs, and officers believe drugs were involved in the crime.

"The victim had arrived at the residence with both suspects, and as a result of what transpired inside the house, he was shot and killed," White said. He said the victim did not live at the home on Kingsley Avenue where he was killed.

White said they have information that Morris may have recently shot himself accidentally in the leg, and may be in need of medical attention.

If you know the whereabouts of D'Alcapone Alpaccino Morris, you are asked to call 333-COPS.

sorry to double post, but can you imagine his parents... wtf...

when he was born, they knew he was gonna be a loser, they were like my son will be a f'ing gangsta, its in his blood, its his calling, and we shall name him "d'alcapone alpaccino" I can't imagine convincing my wife... ehh I know "gabriel is a pretty boys name, BUT i've really always dreamt of having a "d'alcapone" for a boy.

Can you imagine the nurse that filled out the birth certificate? I bet it was like watching "millionaire" Is that your final answer?

And if D'alcapone has kids, what does he name them? I go with D'tommy Devito (that was joe pesci's character in good fellas)

just food for thought

Another man, Michael Guy, is also charged in connection with the murder. Officers found him already in jail on unrelated charges.

... then there is that Michael guy he hangs out with... gosh

• 1 month later...