I have $4500. Show me something cool.

Cheech

The TLR is still a big ol' pig with a retarded rotary dampener.

+1 I had a 99 TLR years ago, and though I loved that bike, it was kinda like riding a "land yacht" However even with it's weight, I still fought to keep it down in the lower gears.

i cant speak for the TLR,but the TLS is a mean ass bike! It is a little heavy,but it will deff keep up with any street bike on the twisties. hell mine is a 97 and it still is a very fast bike compared to the new bikes.

i cant speak for the TLR,but the TLS is a mean ass bike! It is a little heavy,but it will deff keep up with any street bike on the twisties. hell mine is a 97 and it still is a very fast bike compared to the new bikes.

They're the closest thing you can get to a Duc for only a few thou. The S had torque down low. The R had 2 injectors but didn't develop it's torque until about 6k. I'm a big fan of these Suzuki's. Every time I start talking about them I try to find one to buy.

TLR is way too bulky and a bit heavy. Nice bike no doubt but I bet my 1000rr would take it for sure. One thing that was annoying about a tl is if you get aftermarket exhaust it sucks to do long rides. Your ears are ringing like crazy! Lol

i put the Ohlins coversion kit on the rear of mine and re-built the fronts. Amazing change! My TL also has the original 97 ecu which is like impossible to get. Never owned a duck,but if u put the extra $$$$ in the tl that u would spend for the duck from the showroom in 97 the tl would prob win.

tlspic.jpg

brandontlss.jpg