finally off to Kuwait/Iraq

Benyen Soljax

Stay safe over there. I was there in 05 and it sucked but just take things day by day and itll be over before you know it

Yeah I was there in 05 as well, Baghdad. First time to the box? Good luck brother. Keep your head down, your eyes and ears open.Stay safe and come home in one piece.

As someone asked earlier what they ride? They drive toyota pickups with dozens of people on the hood, roof, bed and bumpers. Never thought you could get like 40 people in one of those. lol

Oh and watch out for scorpions and them big ass camel spiders!:eek:

watch vids of those things run! they run like 100000mph!

stay safe man!

:lol:

BTW make sure you always shake out your boots and clothes. Don't want one of these in your pants when you put em on, he might find a dark hole to crawl in. :eek:

well i should be up north for a majority of my deployment, so it looks like scorpions are my primary concern. unfortunately this means i wont get to get a pet camel unless i import it :(

To hell with the camel. Send us back one of those diesel bikes one piece at a time. Or a Hummer. Some ears would be nice too.

i guess you cant tell from the picture, but the army gave me some eye protection to solve that little problem :D

Actually....I did. That's what reminded me & struck me as funny :D