Wanted - Harley Davidson City Escape Map - Columbus, OH

KillJoy

lol, don't you know most HD folks have expendable income? That's why HD is such a huge brand, you capitalize on a segment of consumers that are willing to pay $10 extra because it has a HD logo on it

Not a dig, just the absolute truth. Same applies to Oprah and Disney.... absolutely amazing, every company WISHES they could do what these companies did.

lol, don't you know most HD folks have expendable income? That's why HD is such a huge brand, you capitalize on a segment of consumers that are willing to pay $10 extra because it has a HD logo on it

Not a dig, just the absolute truth. Same applies to Oprah and Disney.... absolutely amazing, every company WISHES they could do what these companies did.

Not so much. I looked at the link above, and was like WTF? This was ez pz and < $ than lunch. It will have me several great trips completely laid out with a great ride every time. Nice. Simple. Quick. Easy.

Don't hate because you bought the wrong brand.

;)

KillJoy

Not so much. I looked at the link above, and was like WTF? This was ez pz and < $ than lunch. It will have me several great trips completely laid out with a great ride every time. Nice. Simple. Quick. Easy.

Don't hate because you bought the wrong brand.

;)

KillJoy

You say "less than lunch" I say "disposable income". Like I said, not hating brother, just the truth.

We (consumer based companies) have spent millions researching these brands, studying them, what they did right, what they did wrong, how they got to what they are. I know for a fact Progressive has studied HD, Oprah, and Disney, almost every corporation with a product to sell has.

The fact you came here looking for a HD Map just solidifies the point, it means they did EVERYTHING right. Like I said, not hating, just find it incredibly interesting and if I could have done something like it I would be a billionaire.

You say "less than lunch" I say "disposable income". Like I said, not hating brother, just the truth.

We (consumer based companies) have spent millions researching these brands, studying them, what they did right, what they did wrong, how they got to what they are. I know for a fact Progressive has studied HD, Oprah, and Disney, almost every corporation with a product to sell has.

The fact you came here looking for a HD Map just solidifies the point, it means they did EVERYTHING right. Like I said, not hating, just find it incredibly interesting and if I could have done something like it I would be a billionaire.

Actually, it was an impulse buy. I was at the... uh... AD FArrows buying a shirt for a friend. While I was checking out, I saw this little map, and was like.. "cool.... pre-made fun days". I wasnted to buy it but N... uh... the checkout girl said I had to buy a $30 "Booklet" to get it (it contained a map, this, and a map holder thingie). I did not want the rest of the crap, just this. So, I asked here, then searched hard online, and finally found it on HD's Official Website. I purchased it, and updated my own question here to help others. Surpisingly... Google lists O-R.N as the top item for what I was searching ;)

KillJoy

PS - My income is BY NO MEANS disposible, I just choose where to spend it ;)

It's all good bro :)

Anytime you're up here let me know, always love to ride with other cruisers. Plus I can take you to Southeast HD, really cool shop, and really big. They have a freaking diner too, first place I've ever gone to that sold vehicles and food... like I said... brand name premium!

It's all good bro :)

Anytime you're up here let me know, always love to ride with other cruisers. Plus I can take you to Southeast HD, really cool shop, and really big. They have a freaking diner too, first place I've ever gone to that sold vehicles and food... like I said... brand name premium!

i don't really care....it's just the fact that alot of guys start out with a HD thinking it's the best american made thing since sliced bread......when most of the final and parts are NOT. but hey; if you can justify to yourself to spend 15g's or more on an 8g bike, then so be it. don't try to convince the rest of us!! there are one or two that i would consider......but a whole lot of others i'd put my money in first.

i don't really care....it's just the fact that alot of guys start out with a HD thinking it's the best american made thing since sliced bread......when most of the final and parts are NOT. but hey; if you can justify to yourself to spend 15g's or more on an 8g bike, then so be it. don't try to convince the rest of us!! there are one or two that i would consider......but a whole lot of others i'd put my money in first.

You realize that the HD community shuns Sportster Owners like a transvestite Amish w/ HIV.... right?

I'm just saying....

;)

I got my bike for the look AND the name. My first bike was a Shadow, and got sick of the "what kind of Harley is that?" "It's a Honda Shadow." "Oh..." So, when I got another bike... I got a HD. :D My next bike will be a HD Street Glide. ;)

KillJoy

You realize that the HD community shuns Sportster Owners like a transvestite Amish w/ HIV.... right?

I'm just saying....

;)

I got my bike for the look AND the name. My first bike was a Shadow, and got sick of the "what kind of Harley is that?" "It's a Honda Shadow." "Oh..." So, when I got another bike... I got a HD. :D My next bike will be a HD Street Glide. ;)

KillJoy

the two that i would consider are a sporty and a vrod....they can keep the rest till i'm about 60. i bought my shadow because i liked it and the price was right. i could give two shits in the wind less what anyone thought about what brand it is.....it's got two wheels and runs.

fuck everyone else ride what you like

may it be a harley, honda, ducati whatever..

everyone ride what they like and everyone get along.. is that so fucking hard

+1 Ihave owned a Yam R6 and currently own a Shadow. I would love the HD but I am not rich but I dont hate. Jst ride it

But back to the map thingie...

It does sound like a good idea.

What about a map of C-bus that everyone could print out and draw their own favorite rides on.

We could copy and trade them at bike nights. Get some street cred for the coolest ride!

All that would be needed is a map, a printer and a magic marker.

Just sayin'

What about a map of C-bus that everyone could print out and draw their own favorite rides on.

We could copy and trade them at bike nights. Get some street cred for the coolest ride!

Just sayin'

Why are you here? That makes sense!

:D

KillJoy

Clever idea.

It does seem to me that a few colors of magic marker and a gas station map could do the same thing.

Hmm, might not be a bad idea at that.

Just sayin'

OR..... have a pre-made JPG for Download at a small charge to support the site and events.

;)

KillJoy

Well, I received the Map in the mail today! It seems to be of good quality and is small enough to just pack in your luggage, or even your rear pocket.

There are 6 Pre-Planned Routes. They are titled:

1. Presidential Tour - 158 Miles

Starts / Ends in Delaware

2. Towering Heights - 175 Miles

Starts / Ends in Dublin

3. Escape from Columbus - 176 Miles

Starts / Ends in Dublin

4. Chillicothe - 149 Miles

Starts / Ends in Circleville

5. Muskingum River Valley - 134 Miles

Starts / Ends in Zanesville

6. Amish Heartland - 182 Miles

Starts / Ends in Delaware

I think I am going to just work my way down the list. Hopefully my new seat will arrive soon :rolleyes: The Stocker puts my butt to sleep after about 30 minutes :(

:banana:

KillJoy

Edited by KillJoy