Im selling my anime dvds. If anyone is interested.

Mr Anderson

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will let you know cheech. The guy has not sent me a message saying he wanted to buy it so if I don't get a pm. I will hold onto it for him right now. 30 dollars
If Junkie doesn't by the Bebop series off of ya, I will.

Sorry, was finally able to get one and check the thread.

Cheech if you want it man, its all yours. Checked my dvds and already have Sessions 1-4, thought I only had 1-2. So don't really need to double up.

Cheech if you want it man, its all yours. Checked my dvds and already have Sessions 1-4, thought I only had 1-2. So don't really need to double up.

Ok let me know if you want any other anime and I will check.

Fuck yes, I'm all over it.

You are allowed to like Anime bro, giving up anime to get a girl is akin to giving up rock (or whatever you like) and listening to Hannah Montana just for some tail you didn't really want in the first place.

I know but I need to sell this anime. I have already seen them several times.

I know but I need to sell this anime. I have already seen them several times.

That's not what I mean. I can totally understand you selling it. I'm just seeing the typical "anime is nerdy" responses. I've always loved anime and never had trouble with girls (good looking ones at that). So if you're being swayed, don't give up the love of anime. NERDS UNITE!

BTW saw an AMV last night attached to the movie "Mind Game" please tell me you have it. It was awesome, they put the ending with Crystal Castles - Untrust Us. Hopefully I didn't ruin the ending for myself. I could get it at Wings N Rings if you're going? :D

Edited by V4junkie

That's not what I mean. I can totally understand you selling it. I'm just seeing the typical "anime is nerdy" responses. I've always loved anime and never had trouble with girls (good looking ones at that). So if you're being swayed, don't give up the love of anime. NERDS UNITE!

BTW saw an AMV last night attached to the movie "Mind Game" please tell me you have it. It was awesome, they put the ending with Crystal Castles - Untrust Us. Hopefully I didn't ruin the ending for myself. I could get it at Wings N Rings if you're going? :D

Im going but mind game looks crazy. My head just exploded. I don't have that.