Found a road better than 536

monsterzx6r

I've seen enough people on here talk about 536 like it is the greatest road ever. I road it a couple of times yesterday. It was fun don't get me wrong. Lot's of bumps in the road as well as gravel . There is a road 255 that runs parrallel with 536. You can catch it off of 7 or 800. This is an amazing road. No bumps, gravel, or flaws of any kind. It is just a little looser than 536, no much. And alittle longer. It's my new favorite road.

I haven't tried it going to the river yet but I hear it's a different road in that direction just like 536 is different the opposite direction. I hear it has a two wheel launch going toward the river. I have not had my front off the ground coming from the river on it so I must not be going fast enough.

run it south from 800 to 7 ... :D ... and don't slow down for the hills .... ;)

I like 255 since they repaved it... 536 -- the speed pumps get worse as the temp rises.... still like 556 though ... smooth, fast... there are many nice roads .... 147 is another that has a nice set of switch backs you can get a good fast rhythm through ... make it into WV .... less traffic, a lot of nice pavement...

Now you’re talking Adam, let’s see if we can get more than 21 bikes this time. You did a fine job handling that much last time we'll just keep piling more on until you can't handle it.

Yea, our needling him finally worked. Don’t forget any rain; it’s a bust and your entire fault.