Who does painting?

mrbret

I may me looking for someone to do some paint work on my bike & am looking to get an idea on price. I'm pretty sure I just want a base color (e.g. black to look stock). Also being the Z1000 I dont have a ton of fairing either. If anyone does painting or knows someone who does can you have them message me. Thanks

If you/they are able to give a rough quote to paint all the plastic & tank on the Z1000 that would be a bonus to.

Below is an example of what I would want painted:

Gloss black. Maybe a couple of very small and very easy red touches but 99%gloss black

Just the normal stickers KAWASAKI and Z1000 on the tank but thats all.

As for the time frame depends on the cost.

What ever came about? I just F'ed up my tank paint in two small spots when it tipped over while I was working on the petcock. I want to have the spots repaired and the clearcoat redone if possible. I know I can get new stickers for about $40, but would prefer not to have to and give that money and some to a painter who can get it right.

Thanks. Yeah, looking at it in the light today, the 24-YO pinstripe tape that has been damaged hows the true color under it, so odds are it's gonna have to be a whole take respray. Maybe I'll do that and let the tank run naked awhile. After all, it *does* have a nice chrome cap... ;)