Parking Lots

bucks1605

I was thinking about teaching my wife to ride in the parking lot behind Macy's at the tri-county mall. There is never anyone parked back there but there is a huge electricity thing back there. As long as you don't hit that you should be fine...

I was thinking about teaching my wife to ride in the parking lot behind Macy's at the tri-county mall. There is never anyone parked back there but there is a huge electricity thing back there. As long as you don't hit that you should be fine...

I'm checking out the google maps satellite view, looks promising. Almost 30 minutes from me though.

Does anybody know of a good parking lot where my gf could practice riding? Just looking for something with not a lot of gravel, open space, and somewhere we won't get kicked out of.

Its summer man, any public school lot, preferrably a high school, they have bigger lots then the others.

I didn't think of that. I'll have to check out some of the suburban schools, the ones around here don't even have parking lots. Know of any good ones close to downtown?

Edit: I think I found a good spot. Mariemont High School, secluded, couple round-a-bouts, and a few lots. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Edited by bucks1605

umm, there is a huge cinema off of the norwood lateral, cant remember the name of it now, but it's closed, huge lot, every now and then a car will pass thru.

Showcase Cinemas on Reading road is where you are talking about. I remember going there back when I was in high school. :)

Edit: I think I found a good spot. Mariemont High School, secluded, couple round-a-bouts, and a few lots. I'll let you know how it turns out.

haha! my ex-girlfriend's old highschool... there is a steep hill to get to the parking lot by the sports complex and its not really that big... the other lot sucks b/c gravel and such. You're probably likely to get kicked out of there too, Mariemont police have absolutely nothing to do and the whole town is rich snobby MFers that have nothing to do but get in peoples business (EX-girlfriend)

I don't know what condition it is in but the Cincinnati showcase cinemas off of the Norwood lateral at Reading rd. is the biggest abandoned parking lot I've ever seen...

Is there an echo in this room?:) See post 12 and 14. Just bustin your chops bearcat. If I ever needed to get my practice on in Cincy this is probably a spot where I would head since it is not too far from my mom's place.

+1 for school parking lots, that is where I learned.

I like the school parking lot because I was by myself, that way I only looked like an idiot to the people with me and not a bunch of strangers.