OhioRiders' Bike Night 7/16/09

yotaman88210

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for letting me ride your r6. I think I made up my mind and I want 600 right now. Too bad I have to wait a year.

That year will be good for you, the 250 is still a cool lookin fun little machine ;)

Well I was a bit more social this time. Had a few beers, talked to almost everybody I recognized, and MJ called me an asshole. It was a good night.

Cellphone pics!

picture.php?albumid=415&pictureid=5482

picture.php?albumid=415&pictureid=5481

picture.php?albumid=415&pictureid=5480

picture.php?albumid=415&pictureid=5479

Was trying to take a picture of this dude's car when he started mackin on his lady and the picture got awkward

picture.php?albumid=415&pictureid=5478

Any movement at all will blur on my phone.

picture.php?albumid=415&pictureid=5477

Here's Justin doing his best Jacob's Ladder impression, and I barely missed Ross's jazz hands.

picture.php?albumid=415&pictureid=5476

No German Chocolate Cake for me... The shakes made up for it, especially hearing your waiter talk about his Lord of the Rings quest to make it... :)

My apologies to whoever was behind the white 600RR in the group ride there, my turning line was all messed up and I'm still getting used to the throttle at low speeds. Getting some new tires hopefully today.

Ok so the truth comes out... we left because you suck at turning. :D Just kiddin!! That was me and Justin behind you.. you were fine. No worries!!

That year will be good for you, the 250 is still a cool lookin fun little machine ;)

Well I was a bit more social this time. Had a few beers, talked to almost everybody I recognized, and MJ called me an asshole. It was a good night.

Cellphone pics!

picture.php?albumid=415&pictureid=5482

picture.php?albumid=415&pictureid=5481

picture.php?albumid=415&pictureid=5479

Was trying to take a picture of this dude's car when he started mackin on his lady and the picture got awkward

picture.php?albumid=415&pictureid=5478

Any movement at all will blur on my phone.

picture.php?albumid=415&pictureid=5477

Here's Justin doing his best Jacob's Ladder impression, and I barely missed Ross's jazz hands.

picture.php?albumid=415&pictureid=5476

Aint gonna lie... there aint nothin better then 2fidy Pimpin'!! :cool: (just ask ross and yota)

GREAT times last night, as always! :D I want to thank Mr. Anderson for letting me ride his too fiddy. It is a very fun bike, just wish I would of hit more corners with it. Straight lines arent really that fun unless you have more power... But, I did get it going about 95, just took me all night. :D I keeed I keeed

Thanks for coming out peeps!!

GREAT times last night, as always! :D I want to thank Mr. Anderson for letting me ride his too fiddy. It is a very fun bike, just wish I would of hit more corners with it. Straight lines arent really that fun unless you have more power... But, I did get it going about 95, just took me all night. :D I keeed I keeed

Thanks for coming out peeps!!

Not a problem yota. Anytime you want to ride corners with it just let me know how it does.

Well I was a bit more social this time. Had a few beers, talked to almost everybody I recognized..

Sorry I missed meetin ya Junkie, I don't think we've met yet. I know I was still there when

you were cause my wife is in the background of this picture you took.

Oh well, another time. ;)

Oooooh lol. I was sitting at the table for a few minutes but didn't talk much because I couldn't even hear myself think. I'm the guy with the glasses.

At the end sitting across from Mandy?

Yeah, I was the one with the thought bubble above my head. "I can't hear anything, I need more beer."

Yeah the band was a little to loud. Oh well. I didn't know you or the guy next to you at the end. Sorry.

Yeah, I was the one with the thought bubble above my head. "I can't hear anything, I need more beer."

Nice. Its cool you weren't missing a thing Swing'r. Junkie is an ahole.

:lol:

Just kidding. He's a great guy.

Its ok. It died once when we were at a stop light and I had to turn back on and pass some dude to catch up to yota.

Like I said before that was probably the map on the PCIII, it does that for some odd reason. I didn't have to push it to the gas station so it seemed to have enough in there.