Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Cdubyah

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like playing mw2 on ps3 also. its alot more competitive on the 360 than the ps3 i think. i jumped on my buddies ps3 and rape. they pretty much stand and let you drill them. the last time i played on the ps3 i think i went 42 and 3. :lol:

if you really went 42 kills 3 deaths you play way way way too much fucking mw games. all seriousness. i wouldnt really tell too many people that one. but if thats your flavor...

if you really went 42 kills 3 deaths you play way way way too much fucking mw games. all seriousness. i wouldnt really tell too many people that one. but if thats your flavor...

to be honest i dont play alot at all. i work a full time job and hang out with my friends. play xbox when its raining in the summer time and ride when its nice. i dont sit around and fucking play xbox everytime i get a chance. some people are just talented in certain things. thats one thing im good at. its kinda like me telling you "wow, look at your post count? do you ever leave the fucking computer?" i wouldnt tell to many people about that one?. but i guess thats your flavor?

to be honest i dont play alot at all. i work a full time job and hang out with my friends. play xbox when its raining in the summer time and ride when its nice. i dont sit around and fucking play xbox everytime i get a chance. some people are just talented in certain things. thats one thing im good at. its kinda like me telling you "wow, look at your post count? do you ever leave the fucking computer?" i wouldnt tell to many people about that one?. but i guess thats your flavor?

your a fucking nerdo. admitt it. i get paid to be on the net when im not working my full time job. you get paid to play video games. fucktard

• 2 months later...