FML. FML with no vaseline

ChickOn2

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my Dad has facebook and so do several of my Aunts and Uncles....thankfully however my Mom does not. No way in hell would I ever be friends with my Mom as she tries to get into my business enough as it is

so you gonna bring this hot mom of yours to wings n rings thursday?

Yeah...I am broke after all, and it would be nice to make some extra cash. ;)

Speakin' of moms, why didn't you introduce me to your mom when you brought her to the Meet & Greet? I had an extra helmet with me on the bike. :D

Grandma, dad in the back ground with the cup talking to the guy in the white shirt, my room mate. and my sister to the left of him, and my grandpa to the left of her.

picture.php?albumid=553&pictureid=5659

Who is the chick in the green? :eek: I want names and numbers.

keep pissing him off i really wanna see him turn green and rip you in half :lol:

:lol: I don't turn green, but my eyes do, it's pretty intersting, when I'm in a good mood they'll change from hazle to green :) if you see me and my eyes are green your safe, not in trouble lol

you call THIS taking it easy??? Y'all were supposed to assuage my anxiety, pat me on the butt and say "there, there."

Where is the love??

sexual harrasment says i cant pat your but...... i would have give myself an infraction :lol: