Mat Mladin's Twitter

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so its better to allow a bike that is twice the cc's?

fuck lets go get a 1098s and race those lil 600's.

Dude, it's not like Eslick os a scrub on a world beater bike. That pass he made on Hacking on Sunday proves that he is one of the top 2 riders in the class.

If Buell swept the podium, I would agree with you.

Dude, it's not like Eslick os a scrub on a world beater bike. That pass he made on Hacking on Sunday proves that he is one of the top 2 riders in the class.

dude u think he woulda made that pass if his bike didnt have more then double the cc's?

i understand he can ride, esp. comparied to the other buell riders but point is his bike shouldnt be in that class.

dude u think he woulda made that pass if his bike didnt have more then double the cc's?

YES. That wasn't a HP pass. He out braked him, and stood his bike up before Hacking and pushed him wide. That was a Big Balls pass.

I hear you can ride well...you should get that.

http://www.speedtv.com/video/popup/29997388001

Wow I can't believe they're not calling that move dirty, he straight pushed Hacking out of the way. I was right at that turn but didn't get a good view of the bump b/c I was on the infield side, opposite of the camera.

u think that extra hp didnt close the gap down the back straight??he went from 4-5 bike lenghts to zero and he braked before hacking!

I think a track like Mid-Ohio (not a top speed track) favors twins...just like Road America favors I4s. I think that is pretty damn equal.

Comparing displacement across different engine configurations is basically meaningless. Dynamic displacement is a far better measure.

that pass would have never happened. face it, its completely rediculous. how about this, we make the hardley's build a 600 bike and we just make everyone else run a parachute off the back and slow them down to make it even........

his bike wasnt twice the size.

doesnt buell make a 900 or something?

edit found it...

why not race the xb9sx? its close to the displacment of the other 600's in the class...

wait its cuz buell and dmg are f'buddies and they know buell cant build a competive bike...

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

his bike wasnt twice the size.

doesnt buell make a 900 or something?

edit found it...

why not race the xb9sx? its close to the displacment of the other 600's in the class...

wait its cuz buell and dmg are f'buddies and they know buell cant build a competive bike...

An air cooled twin...really?

Come to think of it...the Triumph 675 should be on the podium every race. After all it has a displacement advantage, and that's the only thing about racing I can understand.

An air cooled twin...really?

Come to think of it...the Triumph 675 should be on the podium every race. After all it has a displacement advantage, and that's the only thing about racing I can understand.

more cc's but equal hp!!

that xb9sx buell is about as close in hp to the 600's as the 600s are to the 1125r

Triples are like the retarded child of the V-twins and the I4s.

We're forgetting one thing' date=' guys. Buell didn't win today.. Rotax did. They can't win with the Thunderbolt power plant and they can't win unless someone else builds their engines. Kind of like Aprilia.. except now they are awesome.. so never mind. :(

quoted for truth! that rsv4 is so fucking tits! did u guys hear that bad boy!?

Nope.. couldn't hear it over all you fags crying about the Buell. :lol:

Win!! Good night' date=' I love myself... :cool:[/quote']

ha u love urself as much as gregggggg loves dicks

Your bike looks sexy even if it isn't as fast as the I4s. If I had money to blow i would buy one just to keep in the garage.

hahah i dont know whether to be pissed or say thanks...

u shangegins boggle my mind.

me too my cats named after him hahaha

grown men shouldnt own cats ! :D

That pass he made on Hacking on Sunday proves that he is one of the top 2 riders in the class.

that pass was dirty call it out braking if you want but many other riders could pull that of too they just choose not to if he'd have done that to a lesser rider than hacking he'd have crashed him and prolly got someone hurt

i eat peices of shit for dinner

dude if your that hard up for food Ill buy you some groceries :eek:

yeah it was a little low. not teribbly but noticable.

A little low? HOLY SHIT DOOOD!! There was no one there!! This years turn out was horrible!!! I would really like to see attendance numbers. Anyone know where to find them... with a comparison to last year?

That shirt is awesome!

A little low? HOLY SHIT DOOOD!! There was no one there!! This years turn out was horrible!!! I would really like to see attendance numbers. Anyone know where to find them... with a comparison to last year?

It just felt that way because I didn't go this year