Mat Mladin's Twitter

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

grown men shouldnt own cats ! :D

that pass was dirty call it out braking if you want but many other riders could pull that of too they just choose not to if he'd have done that to a lesser rider than hacking he'd have crashed him and prolly got someone hurt

+1 for the cats

Eslick showed Hacking his front wheel 3 or 4 times in that same turn earlier in the race. Hacking must have known it was coming. Call it aggressive or dirty, he got the win.

Nevermind...I just found out that Buell uses a larger displacement front wheel than the rice rockets. AMA, Elvis, George Bush, and the aliens in Area 51 are all in on it...this is huge...conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy.

:violin::violin::violin::violin::violin::violin::violin::violin::violin:

All else equal... the class is setup to be a power/weight ratio of 1/3. So, if the Buell fits in there with a 140hp/420lbs and a I4 fits in there with 120hp/360lbs I really don't care what powerplant is used. Power is power, weight is weight. Let the engineers and test riders figure out how to setup the bike within those constraints. If you really want to make things competitive, use a cost factor as a multiplier... which will almost inevitably guarantee the parts make it onto a streetbike to ensure volume costing.

Take the most expensive bike in the class as a factor of '1' then all the other bikes that cost less can either reduce weight or add power (only up to the cost of '1') within the limitations expressed by the Supersport rules. I suppose that's sort of similar to what they do today...

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motorcycleshows/Home+Page+News/DMGs-Rules-for-the-2009-AMA-Superbike-Season/ArticleStandard/Article/detail/533113

All else equal... the class is setup to be a power/weight ratio of 1/3. So, if the Buell fits in there with a 140hp/420lbs and a I4 fits in there with 120hp/360lbs I really don't care what powerplant is used. Power is power, weight is weight. Let the engineers and test riders figure out how to setup the bike within those constraints. If you really want to make things competitive, use a cost factor as a multiplier... which will almost inevitably guarantee the parts make it onto a streetbike to ensure volume costing.

Take the most expensive bike in the class as a factor of '1' then all the other bikes that cost less can either reduce weight or add power (only up to the cost of '1') within the limitations expressed by the Supersport rules. I suppose that's sort of similar to what they do today...

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motorcycleshows/Home+Page+News/DMGs-Rules-for-the-2009-AMA-Superbike-Season/ArticleStandard/Article/detail/533113

I guess they need to add a torque ratio in there too