Mat Mladin's Twitter

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Mat Mladin has twittered his thoughts on the current state of the AMA. "Mid-Ohio crowds have never been so sparse and a complete lack of displays from any of the manufacturers" marks the downfall of the AMA.

http://twitter.com/MatMladin/

And as one fan put it:

9z.jpg

found this on my triumpie site and thought it was worth sharing...

i didnt see the shirt, but it sums it up perfectly.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the races were as good as always but you could tell it wasn't the same as past years. Mladin summed it up well

yeah racing was good for the most part but that whole 1125r in the 600 class is annoying the piss outta me still.

was kinda thinking sundays crowd was awful lite
yeah it was a little low. not teribbly but noticable.

I have a question for all the people that are bent about the Buell:

What would be fair rules for a class where 600cc I4s and twins can compete with an equall chance of winning?

The Duc 848 is the best middleweight twin on earth an it isn't anywhere near a top 10. There have been 14 races, I4s have won 9; twins (Buells) have won 5.

I have a question for all the people that are bent about the Buell:

What would be fair rules for a class where 600cc I4s and twins can compete with an equall chance of winning?

The Duc 848 is the best middleweight twin on earth an it isn't anywhere near a top 10. There have been 14 races, I4s have won 9; twins (Buells) have won 5.

848 and 675 and othe r600 all put out about the same hp about 120-130 the stock buell 1125r is at 146. now explain whats fair about that?

9z.jpg

walked past this guy during the fan walk as he was walking past all the teams and they all seem to be getting a kick out of it. Great shirt. Did anyone catch the commentators over the loud speakers talking about "Greg's Garage" and how SPEED is now doing same day coverage? Later he said he got the signal to stop that convo from the producer.

Edited by nochknstrps

848 and 675 and othe r600 all put out about the same hp about 120-130 the stock buell 1125r is at 146. now explain whats fair about that?

And the power delivery between the twin and the I4 is completely different & the twin is penalized with weight.

Again...What would be fair rules for a class where 600cc I4s and twins can compete with an equal chance of winning?

I see lots of complaining, but no answers.

Formula Xtreme was a much better show that the little kids and endurance races, and with formula xtreme, super sport and superbike there was way more track time to for spectators. I'm glad I didn't spend any money on it. I had already made up my mind after going to Daytona, that I wasn't going to spend any money on AMA races this year and I just happen to win a few tix.

If there is a cc cap then i think that ALL the bikes should have to fit in that group! Why are tey allowed to build a special version of the Buel and all the other bikes have to be from the same showroom floor we get to buy them from. My answer to where they are supposed to race is they need their own class on another day. hell Harley can make their own series.

And the power delivery between the twin and the I4 is completely different & the twin is penalized with weight.

Again...What would be fair rules for a class where 600cc I4s and twins can compete with an equal chance of winning?

:beathorse: We don't like them stinkin buells on the track with our I4 600s ok!!! get over it.

:D

power delivery is different on everybike.

AMA Pro American Superbike – Quick Look....

Eligible Bikes: Buell 1125R, Honda CBR1000RR, Kawasaki ZX-10, Yamaha R1, Suzuki GSX-R1000, Aprilia RSV1000R, Ducati 1098R

why is the same bike racing 600's thats racing 1000's???

u put bikes with roughly the same hp together. if u cant build a competive one GTO.

Formula Xtreme was a much better show that the little kids and endurance races, and with formula xtreme, super sport and superbike there was way more track time to for spectators. I'm glad I didn't spend any money on it. I had already made up my mind after going to Daytona, that I wasn't going to spend any money on AMA races this year and I just happen to win a few tix.

bullshit u would come to cuddle with me still