Like to gamble? Come join me Sat. July 25th

cmoosego

The K of C is having a Monte Carlo night at St. Phillips Church @ 1573 Elaine Rd. Columbus 43227...... there will be card games, beer, food, dice games, hourly drawings.... and me! ( I know exciting huh?) ... the games start at 7pm and run till midnight. So come out and maybe win some cash, and support a great cause... all proceeds go to fund our programs for people with mental retardation.... as always I appreciate all you guys do for the Knights.... :D

You apparently are not Catholic and never dated anyone who was Catholic.

Providing we don't have something already scheduled, I'm game. Any card games? Texas Hold'em?

yep....and blackjack, and 5 card draw.... several card games... you can play for a couple hours on 20 bucks...

it was a poor turn out for the monte carlo, only had enough people to have 3 tables going.... still made some money for our cause.... didn't see any O.R. members guess the weather and other things kept peeps away....

That sucks dude. But it's 600 they didn't have before.

it just doesn't go as far as it used to.... and when it's for programs for people with this kinda issues it's not like they can go out and make it themselves.... I'm just disappointed is all.... I always think we can do better for those who can't do for themselves...:(