Glock 22

Hoblick

budsgunshop is really the place to go for stuff like that, if you're not willing to fork over the cash for the Fun Show.

I for one got my 9mm from a Gander Mountain on a police trade-in.

Taurus PT99

9mm Para

SA/DA

Adjustable sights

Frame safety

Packmayr grips

3x15 round magazines

1 appt. free gunsmithing

1 year warrantee

$350.00

I'm a Glocknade geek, too-- given that you're asking less than I paid for my 17, I'd totally check that one out if I had the money to spare right now.

(tries to offer up a linty pocket-quarter and an empty mountain dew can)

How's that? :D

Okay...I want the gun more than the tv. My schedule won't allow me to get your way til next Saturday. I'm pulling 12 to 14 hour shifts every day until Friday. Feel free to call me at 304-208-2121 so we can see if something can be worked out on the timeframe. In the meantime, you can check my feedback rating on Ebay and 1000rr.net(same username).

I'm comfortable paypaling a $50 non refundable deposit but want to see the item before paying the remainder. Paypal email if that works for you?

that works youll get a PM shortly

also check this in a few minutes and ill take some detailed pics for you now, just so you can see it even before you paypal me a deposit.

that works youll get a PM shortly

also check this in a few minutes and ill take some detailed pics for you now, just so you can see it even before you paypal me a deposit.

Don't trust Hoblick, he can make anything look good in a picture :)

Cool. I'll be off of work around 1am tonight. I'll shoot the funds over tomorrow afternoon before I head back out. Hell of a price on that. A buddy I just told is already jealous as shit. He's a big Glock fan. I'll jump back on in a few to check the pics out. Paypal is blocked from work. I wonder why...lmao.

Cool. I'll be off of work around 1am tonight. I'll shoot the funds over tomorrow afternoon before I head back out. Hell of a price on that. A buddy I just told is already jealous as shit. He's a big Glock fan. I'll jump back on in a few to check the pics out. Paypal is blocked from work. I wonder why...lmao.

yes it is a hell of a price, wish i got that price when i bought it lol