954RRLuke lost his job...

954RRLuke

I got laid off today so I wanted to let everyone know that I am accepting alcohol donations on my back porch. If anyone would like to stop by, contribute, and chill for a while you are more than welcome. I've got that nice new grill for bar-b-que as well if anyone wants to bring some shit to grill out. I checked my schedule and I'm free until the severance runs out so hit me up brothers.

Damn, sorry man. :(

It's all good. I'm pretty possitive about the whole thing considering there was alot of people that are in worse curcumstances than I am that got laid off too. Hopefully this crappy economy will pick up and everyone can get back to work and support their families.

Avon is closing their doors in springdale which will be putting my old lady out of a job. The only good thing will be that the shutdown will take about 2 years to complete. Needless to say, my dreams of a track bike and track days will likely go down the shitter for a while :(

Avon is closing their doors in springdale which will be putting my old lady out of a job. The only good thing will be that the shutdown will take about 2 years to complete. Needless to say, my dreams of a track bike and track days will likely go down the shitter for a while :(

I may have to sell my bike if I don't find another job in the next month so my track bike days will be going down the shitter as well. I could use some support though so if you have some spare time come and visit me if you get a chance in the next couple weeks.

I may have to sell my bike if I don't find another job in the next month so my track bike days will be going down the shitter as well. I could use some support though so if you have some spare time come and visit me if you get a chance in the next couple weeks.

will do bro. im gonna be burning more of the motogp races to dvd so maybe a COUPLE of us could come out, watch the races, and drink some shasta :D

Good Luck in the job search. What field was you in or will you be going into. Maybe we can keep our ears open for you.

I was/am a mechanical designer using Unigraphics. I have 5 years experience in the aerospace industry working for Pratt and Whitney, Rolls-Royce, and GE aircraft engines.

I've been laid off since the end of March, the shock and awe will ware off with a little bit of time. Good luck finding your next gig. The best way to get a job is to commit to school. I committed to school and got two job offers, and three calls for interviews.

Luke, I've got plenty of free time now, an extra 40 hours of free time all to myself. Lost my job, nail in the rear tire, same day, no big deal. Thanks for the help with the tire man. Let me know if you wanna ride when you get back.

Sorry to hear about that Nate! Hope you find something soon.