Junkies and OR?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Junkies and OR?

• meet and greet in cincy?
    • would u come?
    • Not come?
    • Not like us?
    • Rossi rossi rossi!

I would prob come if it was like halfway from columbus, like dayton...cinci is far! ;)

wanted to see if some of u wanted to ride down to the nati. It is far from allot of you and was just putting the feeler out there.

It's not any farther than most of us ride to go to the "official" O.R events in cBus

I would keep it in Cincy Brandon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullshit flag raised here kid. :p I know for a FACT mods can see who leaves them rep. You fail with your post. :monkeypoo:

Wrong.... Mods can not see who leaves neg rep! But there is one or two people that can see who left rep. :D

It's not any farther than most of us ride to go to the "official" O.R events in cBus

I would keep it in Cincy Brandon

I'm just giving shit. I really don't care. I'd love to make it to an event down there, in Toledo, Cleveland, etc. We really do need to branch out.

OR meet and greet plus 10/22 mmmmm

Yea, that would be a bad idea...

I'm the one who gave you guys negative rep...

are you mad at me?

We're here to befriend you, and you jack Gixxie's thread with your grudges... Cool, you hung out with some Junkies, but not all the Junkies. How am I supposed to know you squashed it? :)

Are you guys still mad at me?

I'll get NinjaNick to sit on you...

are you mad at me?

We're here to befriend you, and you jack Gixxie's thread with your grudges... Cool, you hung out with some Junkies, but not all the Junkies. How am I supposed to know you squashed it? :)

More like jack Gixxie's thread with bad jokes that are no longer funny!!

No one here has grudges anymore... I would say we've all moved past that crap.

Unless you have a grudge? :dunno:

No need to be hypersensitive, Mello :cheers:

Ananda, you are going to meet a shitload of the junkies next week!!!! woot! Not gonna lie here: I tried organizing another junkies party and it seems rather inpossible between the constant track days/racing/vacations and shit! I can even get a going away party together. and brandon! its almost baby time, you arent gonna have time for shit!!!!! I would say this will only work sometime in august most likely..

Ananda, you are going to meet a shitload of the junkies next week!!!! woot! Not gonna lie here: I tried organizing another junkies party and it seems rather inpossible between the constant track days/racing/vacations and shit! I can even get a going away party together. and brandon! its almost baby time, you arent gonna have time for shit!!!!! I would say this will only work sometime in august most likely..

I know! I'm excited!

Track days are the best kind of meet n greet ;)

yea maybe everyone should just come to Putnam Aug second for a super track day meet and greet and BIKES BIKES BIKES.

Gixxie it was cool meeting you last sat. I would be down for this meet n greet with the junkies. It would have to be on wed, thurs or a sat. I ran out of v days at work. Also I like the idea of riding down with some other peeps from cbus to the nati.

Yea, that would be a bad idea...

are you mad at me?

no grude here fella could care less im able to laugh about shit. i dont have to toss out neg rep cuz i get all defensive over jokes.

Wrong.... Mods can not see who leaves neg rep! But there is one or two people that can see who left rep. :D

I know the 2 admins can see everybody's rep, but the reason I think the mods can is because I gave YOTA random rep once and he replied to me via rep. Same with Danielle. I've even tested it a few times and the mods know somehow. Oh well, I'll have to do more testing.:p