county road 55?

oldschoolsdime92

Drag strip-

I suppose I'll spill some beans on a section of road most suited for the guy/gal who wants to top their bike out but doesn't want to afford a track day. It's called Finely Guy rd and is just outside Rosedale. It's 1.8miles, flat as Kansas, has not a single driveway or connector rd, has corn on either side blocking anyone from seeing you from side roads and the other end is visable to see if oncoming traffic is present. This section runs between rt38 and Rosedale Millford Center rd. Condition of the surface is slightly off but good enough to reach 140's on a V-max. Biggest issue is birds, I've caught one or two that were a little slow moving with my helmet. Nothing like a few feathers in your cap! :lol:

I have come close to maxing out my bike(GPS@162). Now i keep it under 100. I no longer feel the need to do that again on public roads. I would like to get up to Mid-Ohio and do a track day and really push my limits without traffic and road debris. Now i just ride at a somewhat brisk pace that is safe for me and the public.

All riders wanna see top speed at least once it seems. I don't have that need anymore but I understand it and would rather they did it on a safer road than down I70 during rush hour.

I prefer the thrill of it in rush hour on I70! :lol: That's what the shoulder is for!!! :eek:

Drag strip-

I suppose I'll spill some beans on a section of road most suited for the guy/gal who wants to top their bike out but doesn't want to afford a track day. It's called Finely Guy rd and is just outside Rosedale. It's 1.8miles, flat as Kansas, has not a single driveway or connector rd, has corn on either side blocking anyone from seeing you from side roads and the other end is visable to see if oncoming traffic is present. This section runs between rt38 and Rosedale Millford Center rd. Condition of the surface is slightly off but good enough to reach 140's on a V-max. Biggest issue is birds, I've caught one or two that were a little slow moving with my helmet. Nothing like a few feathers in your cap! :lol:

i've heard of this road it has a lot of burnout marks on the road. cars drag race there too