Anyone have a cruiser windshield?

Likwid

I may be riding down to the Meet & Greet.

Did you feel a difference when using it?

Oh yeah. I don't feel like a sail on the highway, and kept the wind and bugs directly out of my face.

I use an Arlen Ness fairing now, eliminates the sail effect, but I get bugs and wind in the face now. I just started wearing a face shield instead of just glasses for long rides.

Tbone may have the Maier one in his possession by the meet & greet though.

When I was looking for a fairing, I looked hard at the Memphis Shades shields. Very nice, and pretty good prices. I know I liked the demon and and the alley cat.

Oh yeah. I don't feel like a sail on the highway, and kept the wind and bugs directly out of my face.

I use an Arlen Ness fairing now, eliminates the sail effect, but I get bugs and wind in the face now. I just started wearing a face shield instead of just glasses for long rides.

Tbone may have the Maier one in his possession by the meet & greet though.

When I was looking for a fairing, I looked hard at the Memphis Shades shields. Very nice, and pretty good prices. I know I liked the demon and and the alley cat.

Very cool, personal experience may be enough... I might not need to try one out if everyone is of the same opinion "it's a HUGE difference"

My bike came with a big windshield, it's sitting in my garage somewhere. I don't really mind the wind when I'm riding (especially when it's hot out), so it was not really that useful for me. It was a little nice in the winter, for keeping some of that cutting air off, but I've found that winter-grade UnderArmor combined with Army surplus winter gear works just as well, and makes it look less like a cop bike.