It's a Sunday Thing

ProudPops

Clutch, myself and some other friends meet at Average Joes to grab a bite to eat and just hang out on their patio. It faces Lazelle on the NW corner of Lazelle and Sancus in the Polaris area. I know I told someone that I would meet up at QS&L last night, and I apologize for not making it, but VectorVictor stopped by and we sat outside 'til well after 1:00AM. I'll be there around 1:00 today.

What abotu this GORDY's thing on Sundays?.........Should we make that a weekly or monthly hang out spot? What do you think? Just wondering - NO ONE showed up last night and EVERYONE thought that it was a good idea!! - How about that!?

- SKIP

I was working so Sundays are not that good for me anyway. I was with you is spirit though Skip.

What abotu this GORDY's thing on Sundays?.........Should we make that a weekly or monthly hang out spot? What do you think? Just wondering - NO ONE showed up last night and EVERYONE thought that it was a good idea!! - How about that!?

- SKIP

I'm upfor checking it out whenever you are. It's only three miles from the house.