Just can't help myself...

Likwid

Ok, AGAIN... went to dinner with the wife, on the way home some tard in a Ford Ranger pulled up next to us gunning the engine.

My wife and I were both laughing, so I said "hold on" and off the light I just rolled next to the ranged and then just took off.

I correct my previous statements, nothing more pathetic than getting smoked by a cruiser 2 up.

Ok, AGAIN... went to dinner with the wife, on the way home some tard in a Ford Ranger pulled up next to us gunning the engine.

My wife and I were both laughing, so I said "hold on" and off the light I just rolled next to the ranged and then just took off.

I correct my previous statements, nothing more pathetic than getting smoked by a cruiser 2 up.

LOL. Wtf is it with rangers...? I had a 4 cyl ranger try to race a Fairlane i had...that was well north of 350 hp. :nono:

LOL. Wtf is it with rangers...? I had a 4 cyl ranger try to race a Fairlane i had...that was well north of 350 hp. :nono:

I think it's all the cheaper "first new car" models. Ranger, Civic, Corolla, Malibu, etc, etc.

I think it's all the cheaper "first new car" models. Ranger, Civic, Corolla, Malibu, etc, etc.

I'm with you....i have absolutely no respect, and an extreme hate (hate...is understatement) for ricers...and rice like vehicles. Most of the time, at least in Lancaster...it's 2 17 year olds (always wearing hats) trying to show off.

Yeah...it's riceville down here.