STT - Grattan Sept 5&6

APCh8r

Alright I know there is plenty of time before this event is upon us. However I would like to gauge interest to see if anyone is planning on going to this event or would like to potentially go. This event is during my week break from school so I would like to get out and do some track days. The event is $225 for 2 days. I am assuming since it is there for two days that one day will be clockwise and the other will be counter-clockwise. Let me know if you are interested in going.

I know 100% I will be going and my friend from Mansfield is too. If people would like, I have free lodging at my families in Mich. its a little drive to the track from there, but figured for Friday night it might be worth saving the cash. If not Im in for a hotel room etc.

100% in. I do not belive I will have room on my trailer, but if anyone has access to a bigger(enclosed preferred) trailer my F150 will handle whatever you toss at it. I have room for 5 people total, my friend(his wife possibly), and myself are all that are in it, 2-3 more can fit pending bigger trailer.

Nick we already chatted about this, you are going, don't be a rimjob.

Blue, you know Corey Halter? Or Allyson White? They are from Tuskey and Urichsville.

Get at Nick and me lets set something up for that car pooling, cuz I ll be going to Mansfield to meet my boy and you ll be coming through 250 just north of Mansfield to head to Gratten....

Good stuff, sounds like we are going to have a real solid OR crew again. I think Nick and I are heading to Mansfield to meet Blue, and then my bro that lives by Mid Ohio. THen roll to MI, so Dub, if you aren't leaving from Indy, caravan with us.