August 1st or 2nd?

SJC1000rr

Anyone interested in going out August 1st or 2nd? I was messing around on google and made a decent 90-100mile route. Goes from a central meeting point of around Lane/315 to 204 into Buckeye Lake & Thornville, down 188 to Pleastantville and West/NW back into Pickerington. Pretty good mix of straights/hills/twistys from what I remember. Would take about 2 hrs max, but probably less depending on how fast things go.

A meeting place/time is up in the air depending on if anyone is interested but I was thinking either early morning or late afternoon (10am or 5pm). Just let me know according to your schedules.

Time/date are really up in the air depending on when the most people would be able to come. Like I said, my pref is either early or later in the afternoon. As for a meeting point, we could use the Taco Bell (bigger) or Speedway(smaller) on West Lane.(West of Kenny Road at/near Northstar)

Let me know which date/time combo would work best for you so we can get this set in stone.

I live out on the east side, so for me to meet you all out west to just head back east isn't my cup of tea... I can meat the northeast/east side guys at the 256/204 Speedway gas station just south of the I-70 bridge.

I live out on the east side, so for me to meet you all out west to just head back east isn't my cup of tea... I can meat the northeast/east side guys at the 256/204 Speedway gas station just south of the I-70 bridge.

That works for me, I had to schedule a Dr's visit for weds so lets plan on Thursday the 2nd. Meeting place is the Speedway at 256/204. I still need a suggested meeting time from anyone interested in going. My reasoning for the early ride was to avoid the extreme heat thats coming, but if later works better for others then we can go with that. Let me know as the dates coming up fast ;)

Its my day off so I can go anytime during the morning/day/evening. I'll leave this up to fireman on if he wants to go earlier or later since your taken from 10-11. With us cutting out some of the trip and starting at 204/256 its only about 45-50 miles tops and will only take an hour probably. I can always add on roads and others places if we want to go longer.

Edit, Made a 2ndary route thats up to about 60 miles and goes up into Lithopolis/Canal. I'd say our options are either a 8-8:30am start or a 11:30am. I'd be more apt for the 11:30 outting then earlier, but I can do both. Let me know.

I just found out that I'lve got to go to Mid Ohio tomorrow and sign up for racing on Sat/Sunday. Also, help with setting up the track and what not.

Sorry guys!!! If you want to ride up to Mid Ohio with me... you are more then welcome to join in. I'll be leaving around 10-1030am.