Teknic suit/jacket/gloves Sidi boots & Ladies jacket & boots

aradamro

Teknic Violator 2-piece suit Size 46 (older model)

It's a great suit, I wore it last season and had one low side. It held up well and I tried to take pictures of the damage. The right arm has three or four holes which look like they could be stitched and there is a little rash on the pants but no holes. I am 5'9" tall 187#'s have a 44" chest and the jacket fit me fine, but the pants were too big. They say 36 on them. I also put red ceramic Teknic pucks on the pants. The suit is perforated and does a great job of circulating air. All the zippers are fine and it zips together. There are some vents in the back that zip, the zippers still work but the mesh on the right side is ripped a little bit, not really noticable but I just want to disclose everything. Also, on the back of the jacket there are two straps that velcro to bring the waste in, the right strap came separated from the velcro. It comes with a liner and would be a great first suit. I never got the suit fixed because I ended up getting another one this season, but it is still in decent shape. Asking $275 obo

100_2952.jpg

100_2980.jpg

100_2939.jpg

100_2948.jpg

100_2949.jpg

100_2942.jpg

100_2958.jpg

100_2959.jpg

100_2946.jpg

100_2943.jpg

Teknic Leather Jacket Size 46 can't remember if it's a Chicane or what model. It's in mint condition. I started to turn into a gear whore and bought way more crap than I needed so this jacket got worn twice I believe. Come with liner. Fits more true to size as it was less snug on me than the Violator. Asking $125 obo

100_2953.jpg

100_2954.jpg

100_2955.jpg

Teknic gloves Size XL not sure what model. They were too small for me and from here on out I'll only wear guantlet style gloves anyways. They are like new only worn twice. Asking $35obo

100_2960.jpg

100_2961.jpg

100_2962.jpg

Sidi Vertigo Air white Size 11. These boots are awesome, but I really don't need another pair of boots as I have my Oxtars, and I'm actually a little afraid to get these beauties dirty. They are brand new only tried on once to make sure they fit and then never taken out of the box again until these pics were taken. They still have the new shoe smell. Asking $250 firm.

100_2975.jpg

100_2968.jpg

100_2971.jpg

Women's leather MotoGP jacket. Black and gold size small. I don't think it was ever worn. It comes with a liner. Teknic boots worn maybe a half dozen times. Womens Size 7, they are in great shape. These are my sister's jacket and boots and I'm not really sure what she wants to ask, so make an offer if you are interested. I'll talk to her tonight when she gets off work and see what she's looking for. Sorry for the inconvenience.

100_2977.jpg

100_2978.jpg

100_2979.jpg

100_2963.jpg

100_2967.jpg

I'm located in Wooster,OH

• 2 weeks later...

Price on Teknic suit is $200 now. Anybody got any interest on this stuff, right now the Red/Silver/Black jacket is tentatively sold and the boots have a lot of interest on the WERA boards but as it stands I still have everything in my possession so I guess if anyone had cash it could be theirs. Would really like to sell this stuff locally.

Agreed...I want those....Give you $200 :p

I appreciate the offer but I'm trying to play hardball on these boots as I'd like to get the entire $250. I turned down an offer of $250 if I shipped on the WERA boards. I think I screwed up and should of listed them for $260 shipped, those guys want deals almost as bad as the stuntlife crowd haha. The boots would look awesome with the white jacket. I also have a couple other things for sale, I'd let my Alpinestars 44 Vector 2 piece suit go, it's mint worn a dozen times, but I'd be pretty firm at $500 as it wasn't cheap close to a grand and I also have a sweet slip on carbon fiber exhaust and mid pipe for a 05-06 gsxr 1000 that I never installed. The canister is 12" long and it is kind of like the Level One Racing exhaust. It's tig welded and from Japan mounting hardware included. It has no name or markings on it. It could probably be made to fit another bike. Asking $200 it's a very nice piece. It reminds me of Simon Kobe's shorty carbon gp pipes.

PM's sent to those who requested anything.

100_2997.jpg

100_2999.jpg

100_2998.jpg