Dublin Irish Festival this weekend.....

cmoosego

Anyone wanna meet up on friday and catch some killer Irish rock bands? I plan on riding over then meeting up with my family around 630 or so.... planning on sampling the Irish whiskey tasting also... among other things... so come out and have a blast the Irish way...:Dhttp://www.dublinirishfestival.org/

Edited by cmoosego

awwww, Friday is my last day off before losing the four ten-hour workweek, AND the boss asked me to work overtime on that Friday. FML

on the other hand, I'll have all this money... I work too much...

I don't have anything going on Friday night. I was wondering what I was going to do. My hubby has people coming in to talk business. I was thinking of just hiding upstairs in my home office with a cooler of beer and a couple of movies. HOWEVER... :)

I don't have anything going on Friday night. I was wondering what I was going to do. My hubby has people coming in to talk business. I was thinking of just hiding upstairs in my home office with a cooler of beer and a couple of movies. HOWEVER... :)
come hang out with me and my family.... gonna be plenty of food, music and art stuff.... I get ideas for my paint scheme on my bike there... someday I'll get it done ...:D

I could do that. You're riding there? It's super close for me. Although I could guilt the hubby into dropping me off and then drinking expensive drafts until he picked me up. THAT I could do. ORRRRRR.. I could ride in and be on my best diet-soda drinking behavior.

Of course I think that all depends on how my CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) exam goes on Friday afternoon. *fingers crossed*

I will be there on Friday and Saturday. Garlic Storm on Friday will be too much fun. As long as you like music about drinking.

I would hope you mean Gaelic Storm. I have a DVD of theirs and love their music.

I will be there on Friday and Saturday. Garlic Storm on Friday will be too much fun. As long as you like music about drinking.

Gaelic storm rocks man!!! I'll be riding up there friday around 6 pm or so.. I usually park over at the high school.... we should meet up somewhere in the park before the music starts...

For the record you all suck. In the time it took for me to edit my typo you all had posted. :). Since it seems that everyone enjoys them should we try and set a met point?

yeah lets say 8pm at the celtic rock stage, Gaelic storm goes on stage @ 1030 p..... I'll be the dude in the back with a black t-shirt on and a straw cowboy hat....

Anyone wanna meet up on friday and catch some killer Irish rock bands? I plan on riding over then meeting up with my family around 630 or so.... planning on sampling the Irish whiskey tasting also... among other things... so come out and have a blast the Irish way...:Dhttp://www.dublinirishfestival.org/

I wish we could make it, we won't be in town. We love this festival too! Its one of our favorites to hit each year. Have fun!

I and a bunch of my friends will be there Sunday, not sure what time. I may end up riding down, just found out that my SS lines are waiting for me at the house, so between that, rotors, and tires I've got a Saturday morning of wrenchin' to do.