Two ways to set up Free Amsoil Preferred Customer Trial membership

Modern Synthetics

There are two ways for Ohio Riders members to get set up with the Free Amsoil Preferred Customer Trial Membership offered by Modern Synthetics.

1. Call me or send me a Private Message with the following information: Name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. Once I have this information I will submit it to Amsoil in order to activate the account. Once I have received confirmation that your account is active I will contact you with your account number. Once that is done you can place orders online or you can call me and I will place the order for you. This method has no cost to you upfront but takes a couple of days.

2. Quicker Method - You can click this link: "Preferred Customer Registration" Then you select a 6-Month PC Membership ($10) or 1-Year PC membership ($20) and hit "Add to Cart." Once you have done that you can view the wholesale pricing for the various products and add them to your shopping cart and then check out. You will pay for the Preferred Customer membership at this point but once I see the account is set up and a $50 initial purchase is made, I will immediately send you a check for $10.

With both of these methods you also have the option to have the products delivered to your home or you can pick them up at the warehouse or I will meet you in Sunbury with your items. I will gladly meet people in the evening also in the event that you cannot get to the warehouse during regular business hours.

There are two ways for Ohio Riders members to get set up with the Free Amsoil Preferred Customer Trial Membership offered by Modern Synthetics.

1. Call me or send me a Private Message with the following information: Name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. Once I have this information I will submit it to Amsoil in order to activate the account. Once I have received confirmation that your account is active I will contact you with your account number. Once that is done you can place orders online or you can call me and I will place the order for you. This method has no cost to you upfront but takes a couple of days.

2. Quicker Method - You can click this link: "Preferred Customer Registration" Then you select a 6-Month PC Membership ($10) or 1-Year PC membership ($20) and hit "Add to Cart." Once you have done that you can view the wholesale pricing for the various products and add them to your shopping cart and then check out. You will pay for the Preferred Customer membership at this point but once I see the account is set up and a $50 initial purchase is made, I will immediately send you a check for $10.

With both of these methods you also have the option to have the products delivered to your home or you can pick them up at the warehouse or I will meet you in Sunbury with your items. I will gladly meet people in the evening also in the event that you cannot get to the warehouse during regular business hours.

Do you prefer to communicate via email, PM, or phone? I've got a bunch of things I want to order, and I'll be coming down to cbus this weekend but not sure if i can get to the warehouse before i'm leaving. I'll be staying near sunbury rd and maxtown intersection in westerville, so if it'll work for you, i can meet you whereever it's easiest for you.

edit: i just put in a order. I think i passed the $50 mark. lol

Edited by jbot

Do you prefer to communicate via email, PM, or phone? I've got a bunch of things I want to order, and I'll be coming down to cbus this weekend but not sure if i can get to the warehouse before i'm leaving. I'll be staying near sunbury rd and maxtown intersection in westerville, so if it'll work for you, i can meet you whereever it's easiest for you.

edit: i just put in a order. I think i passed the $50 mark. lol

Telephone is best way to reach me immediately. I don't mind people call in the evening either. Please give me a call this evening if possible (740) 393-2453. I will be close to the warehouse tomorrow morning and I could pick your order up but I was wondering what you had in mind for a time meet. I have a lot going on this weekend so it may be hard to schedule something.