Illegal torrent downloading is BAD!!

chachi1189

ive been out of torrents for a while now..

newsgroups is where its at.. i get 10x the download speeds, and the releases for things like HBO shows i watch are within minutes of the showending

How do you do that?

I'd love to know more...

its hard to explain lol

your internet provider can provide you with a newgroup login

then you use grabit (a downloader)

then just head to a site like .. NZBmatrix.com

thats where i usually roam around on

click the NZB and wait your 15 min for a 1gb file to DL lol

nice thing is.. its not peer to peer

so the DL speeds are insane

its pretty much impossible to be caught for anything illegal.. cause newsgroups are legal

you dont have to upload shit or share anything

bad things

my WOW cable provider has a limit on DL on newsgroups. like 5gb a month

well i can tap that out in about an hour

so i pay for a newgroup provider through powerusenet.com

i pay like 15 bucks a month and its well worth it

go to the site, you can do a trial of there newsgroup provider for free for like 15 days or something

you get 10 gig worth of DL with the trial.

i did this with a few different places to feel out which one was best and ended up settling with powerusenet because they had a great retention for files, great speed, and the price is fair

if anyone has questions feel free to ask

and ill see if i can dig up the how to that was posted on CR when i got started

What John and Hoblick said: +1 on newsgroups. Although I say +1 on just being able to find a download somewhere else other than a torrent.

A word: torrents are traceable, accountable, and monitored beyond belief. Records are kept, lists are made, and people are prosecuted. Servers, nodes, and files are faked for information gathering. Other servers are places or things you'd never want your computer connecting to. And torrents are smack full of viruses, trojans, and attacks from owners of material. I do not use torrents. See previous threads that discussed torrents.

What John and Hoblick said: +1 on newsgroups. Although I say +1 on just being able to find a download somewhere else other than a torrent.

A word: torrents are traceable, accountable, and monitored beyond belief. Records are kept, lists are made, and people are prosecuted. Servers, nodes, and files are faked for information gathering. Other servers are places or things you'd never want your computer connecting to. And torrents are smack full of viruses, trojans, and attacks from owners of material. I do not use torrents. See previous threads that discussed torrents.

You make a very good point

I've always wanted to move away from torrents, but have never found something that wasn't easy to setup and start doing...like there was some stupid eMule shit that some friend suggested and I could not get it to work, pissed me off and I went back to torrents