Attention.....Bananas.......167 MPH.....Re-he-heally?

MattKatz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks man. i have a integra type R but its under lock and key so they didnt get near that. it was my work car they got into.

Nice. So...let's take the dick thing to a different level. That kid's house you were talking about? Yeah....you should walk over...and explain what happened. Talk to his parents, then...ask the little bitch himself if he knows anything. :D

Nice. So...let's take the dick thing to a different level. That kid's house you were talking about? Yeah....you should walk over...and explain what happened. Talk to his parents, then...ask the little bitch himself if he knows anything. :D

parents are a bunch of crack heads. its a nice neighborhood they kinda stick out.

The country is awesome. Usually no neighbors around to bother you. You can do anything you want. Beer, bonfires and bewbies. :D

the place i would like to build has amish all around it :D they keep to themselves

and in my neighborhood, they happen to live right next to me. :mad:

all day long, all i hear is their 5 dogs barking.

i know what you mean :mad:

I have had the Busa up 154mph on the GPS. I am afraid to get it going past that. One of my Contacts blew out of my eye with a helmet on.

i know the feeling.. but definetly not anything near that speed. i have constant issues with riding and contacts. :(