Anyone have a portable XM player?

Casper

oh fun .. Radio ads.. lol
Yeah they have alot of adds on channel 20 and 21. But I don't rock those ever. The rest have some but not much. Mostly DJ chatter. If we can't make this work I'll wipe out the blues section at the library or halfprice books.

Sirius Blues 74 (BB King's Bluesville) limited talking or adds. Maybe will get 5min of shit for every 2hrs of music. You can stream it via the internet if you have an user account. Log on today and check out the free preview. (link here) they also have an app for the iPhone w/7 day free trial offer. Welcome to the 21st century gents!

Some of the ol' timey stuff is a bit rough to listen too.

But I'm down for the Xm thing AND a back up of our stuff.

I think the XM thing is the best way to go. The playlist has already been made for us that way, and we don't have to dick around listening to each song to make sure the quality is okay. Most of the blues MP3s suck sound quality wise.

i had most of it ready and set up and people are tring to change things last minute, i would prefer not to run xm.. that is all if thats an issue then i dont know what to say! im doing this because i want to.. to help.. im not getting payed so i would like to use my stuff the way that i always have