Wright Field Properties

AfroCBR

Hello all.....I just moved into a place called Wright Field Properties in Dayton, OH which is right across from Wright Pat Air Force Base (WPAFB). I have seen a couple of people w/ bikes (about 6) and wondered if they were on this site. I thought it would be weird to walk up and knock on their door and say something like...."hey...uh...i know you have a bike.....uh...do you wanna ride sometime?" :D I figured that this may be a better way of seeing if anyone on this site lives where I live. Well I hope to hear from someone! Take care and everyone ride safe! :)

I have some OhioRiders cards left I think. I can give you a few and you can use those as an "ice breaker" if you want or you can stick them on the seats of their bikes if you're feeling that awkward about it.

perfect! Let me know when I can pick those up bro!

Hola cheech, KY ride in September? We almost hit the next section of crazy road before we turned back around which was fine since Dave needed to go back. I'll send you the map. Its a 5 hour ride. : )

:confused: Wrong thread?? I got the best map down there anyway.:p

So, you living with the g/f or what? You left Drey?

Just checked and I've got some on me. I've got some time early this afternoon and I'm at work over on research so I can meet you some where or what ever real quick to give you a few.

:confused: Wrong thread?? I got the best map down there anyway.:p

So, you living with the g/f or what? You left Drey?

yea I left them.....good times there but I had to move on

Don.....you already kno im down to ride....5 hours...no problem...lol....and fushion..im available this friday after 4 if you are..thx!