$200 off LoJack for OR members

Tomcat0403

from their website:

How do I find out if the used car I bought has LoJack?

Ask your car dealer or the previous owner if the vehicle is equipped with LoJack. If there is a LoJack in your car, you will need to contact LoJack Customer Service at 1-(800)-4-LOJACK (1-800-456-5225) to arrange for an inspection appointment. See owners page for more information.

i know that you can't transfer them from one vehicle to another. i.e. if you sell this bike in the future, you can't transfer the lojack to your new bike. but i'm pretty sure that whoever buys your bike will be able to register the lojack in their name if they want.

from their website:

How do I find out if the used car I bought has LoJack?

Ask your car dealer or the previous owner if the vehicle is equipped with LoJack. If there is a LoJack in your car, you will need to contact LoJack Customer Service at 1-(800)-4-LOJACK (1-800-456-5225) to arrange for an inspection appointment. See owners page for more information.

i know that you can't transfer them from one vehicle to another. i.e. if you sell this bike in the future, you can't transfer the lojack to your new bike. but i'm pretty sure that whoever buys your bike will be able to register the lojack in their name if they want.

Thanks for the info. I saw the FAQ that addressed transferring your existing LoJack to a new vehicle, but didn't see the one you posted about buying a vehicle w it already on it. Thanks

NoBama 2012