Trailer

shittygsxr

I need to take my bike about 4 miles to Iron Pony to get a repair estimate for the insurance company. Does anyone have a trailer I could borrow for a couple of hours? Since I am asking for a handout I can pick it up and drop it off whenever is most convenient for you

Wanna cum up here and get mine?

I think you might be a bit far, if it comes down to it I will push the bike there if I have to.

I am sure I could ride it there if I had to but it has no headlight, speedometer, turn signals or brakes. I did about 60 miles after I crashed it and part of it was through the dragon.

I need to take my bike about 4 miles to Iron Pony to get a repair estimate for the insurance company. Does anyone have a trailer I could borrow for a couple of hours? Since I am asking for a handout I can pick it up and drop it off whenever is most convenient for you

Throw it in the back of my truck?

I think you might be a bit far, if it comes down to it I will push the bike there if I have to.

I am sure I could ride it there if I had to but it has no headlight, speedometer, turn signals or brakes. I did about 60 miles after I crashed it and part of it was through the dragon.

Just a little but it's yours if you have no other options.;)